Bad Pinion Angle?

audie.a

New Member
I have a 93 bronco that has a vibration from the rear.I have had this truck for 3 years and it had a vibration at 35 mph before, and now i put a straight axle in front and raised it up more.(it used to have a 4" rancho lift)Now the vibration is worse,I've had the back tires checked and balanced and have had the rear end apart 8 times trying diff shims to get the right angle.Im getting very frustrated!!!!!!does anyone have pics or something else i can try.PLEASE HELP...
 
Did you replace the u-joints and check the splines on the driveline to see if there is any slop? These are the first places to look. Then the rear end.
 
Broncoholics said:
Did you replace the u-joints and check the splines on the driveline to see if there is any slop? These are the first places to look. Then the rear end.
i havent yet but doing that this weekend...thanks for your input.......
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top