Back Seat Switch & Soft Tops

  • Thread starter Thread starter psb96xlt
  • Start date Start date
P

psb96xlt

Guest
I want to tack out my back bench and turn it so i can sit backwards. I was wondering if any one had any ideas that would mank this work. I was also wondering if anybody found a soft top that does not need snap that I have to take out any time i want to put the hard top back on

Thanks
 
You cound try cutting the base and spinning it around then reweld it?
 
Well about soft tops, skyler was like the only one that had the no snap no drilling thing going on. I am thinking about getting a top made for 450$ that used grommets to hold the top down with the existing holes and using velcro in the open spaces in between each hole. I am getting it with a strong material, back window, and a tan color. Im just debating on the price right now.
 
I was just on the web page advertised on this board. They offer a new slip design that seemed not to require body drilling. Though they were very proud of their product. I am looking at the toneau cover type, but I think they require drilling holes. Skyler's were cool, but not manufacturing now. Business is up for sale.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top