B&m Deep Trans Pan - No Fit For '78 Bronco C6

So are you saying that this pan does not fit because of the trans cross member? I better tell JBG if it doesn't work so they can update the description.

Dana
 
A friend of mine put a B&M deep dish trannie pan on his 78 Bronco and had to cut out the cross member to make the pan fit. If I remember, all he cut of was the lip at the front of the cross member.
 
I have the B&M deep pan on my 79 4X4 pickup. I had to jack up the trans to install it, but otherwise it fits fine.

jake
 
to get it to fit on my 94 I cut the cross member a little bit, better to get at the bolt too.
JFR-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top