Axle Woes

  • Thread starter Thread starter poping john
  • Start date Start date
P

poping john

Guest
I have had four broncos a 76 78 79 81 i still have the 81 and I am wanting to
change to a stright axle if i can go to the junk yard and get the parts.
I just found this web site and I really enjoy it not to many people really like the
old trucks and where I live most people yonger people dont like to get there
truck muddy shoot we lived to hit every rat hole we could find :rolleyes:
 
i just read that article. good info. i had an issue of fourwheeler that had an article on straight axle swaps. they did one on a 96 bronco. they used a kit from fabtech that had coils, steering arm, radius arm brackets, and some reinforcing plates to beef everything up. from what i remember it was a very complete kit. minus the axle of course.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top