Axle Seals

  • Thread starter Thread starter wingnut350
  • Start date Start date
W

wingnut350

Guest
I own a 1974 Ford Bronco and I'm rebuilding my front axle and ran into a problem with a spindle seal that has been discontinued. Does anyone have any resources I can use to locate this part other than Broncograveyard, autozone, discount auto and Pep Boys. You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks for your help
 
I found you have to buy the spindle bearing and the seal is usually within it.
Some mfg's don't include them. The part store in my town has them but I doubt they have an online store. Its more of a ma and pa's 4x4 parts store in the sticks.
I don't think you can buy just the seal by its self.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top