Aux Tank Filler Hose

  • Thread starter Thread starter NMBronco77
  • Start date Start date
N

NMBronco77

Guest
I need a new aux tank filler hose for my 77 Ranger, but JBG and WH both, only show a listing for one up to a 76. I realize that the 77 is the only year with the enclosed fillers but does that mean that I can't get one anywhere for my 77? Can I modify one that is made for a 76? What can I do?

Pat in NM

:((
 
I got no reply on this question, but I did a little researching around and I found that Tom's Bronco Parts had exactly what I needed. I couldn't believe it when I found this out because everybody else that I talked to just said "they're not available".

Well....yes they are!!! Another problem solved!!
 
You better get on the horn! I think many including me have duct tape around the fuel necks and need a replacement now that we know they are available! heehee!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top