Automatic Hubs On A 96 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter andersson_eighytduce
  • Start date Start date
A

andersson_eighytduce

Guest
Okay I have a broken wheel stud on the front drivers side. I removed the front cap of the hub, and noticed that the front hub assembly is different I couldnt get get it off the rig, cause the dana 44 spanner i had wouldnt fit. So my question is how do you get this locking assembly off, I noticed it looks like it slips in to the front hub cover. So is there a special tool to remove this, like a dana 44 spanner.

Or is there something else I need to do to get this off, since I noticed in my Haynes manual it showed a the picture for a 94 and below automatic hub assembly. This is something that ive never seen. I used to have an 81 with manual hubs and have the hubs apart many times. So please help me out with this one.
Aron
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top