automatic car starter question

cdnincayman

New Member
hey all,

I have a 97 Mazada B4000, 4.0 litre, automatic, 4x4. For all intents and purposes, it is a 97 Ranger, just some different body panels. I have installed a Nordicstart car starter. I was wondering if anyone has installed a car starter before and could guide me to the answer to a problem i am having. I located all the wires according to the diagram and spliced and soldered as necessary, all my connections are good as verified by a multimeter.
My Problem: The truck starts fine by the remote and the starter cranks over the engine and the engine is running. At the end of 6 seconds, when the cranking is done, the truck stops running. When you put your key in and turn it to "run" it stays running. I can't figure out where the command is coming from to stop the engine after the crank is done.

Any advice or wiring diagrams would be helpful.

Thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top