Arizona 93 Bronco & 77 Highboy

  • Thread starter Thread starter az4x4bronc
  • Start date Start date
A

az4x4bronc

Guest
Hello,

I am from Tucson and a new member. I wheel my 93 Bronco quit a bit here in Tucson, in Phoenix, Utah and I have even been to South Dakota wheeling. I just bought a 77 F-250 HighBoy and I am pouring all of my money into the HighBoy.

I also own a 1985 parts truck for my HighBoy (460 EFI motor transplant to the 1977 truck). The 1985 runs great but it is a 2WD and I want that motor in my HighBoy!!
 
Hey
Would like to meet sometime. I also live in Tucson. I have a 1971 Bronco that I am building. I still have to build suspenition, do power steering conversition and tires and wheels. Winning the lotto would help.

Bob
 

Attachments

  • DAN_AND_DAD.jpg
    DAN_AND_DAD.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 17

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top