Hello everyone,
I have a 1976 f250 and need some pictures showing the radiator and fan on a 360 motor. My radiator and fan look stock. I purchased a new fan shroud and the fan does not fix into the shroud. My thoughts are 1. I have the wrong fan shroud. 2. I have the wrong water pump (too short), 3. I have the wrong radiator (it is a rear mount, bolts on back flange of radiator). If anyone has a stock 360 in one of these trucks and could take pictures for me or offer me some advice. I would appreciate it. The truck does not overheat but creeps up in hot weather sitting in traffic.
JIM :lol:
I have a 1976 f250 and need some pictures showing the radiator and fan on a 360 motor. My radiator and fan look stock. I purchased a new fan shroud and the fan does not fix into the shroud. My thoughts are 1. I have the wrong fan shroud. 2. I have the wrong water pump (too short), 3. I have the wrong radiator (it is a rear mount, bolts on back flange of radiator). If anyone has a stock 360 in one of these trucks and could take pictures for me or offer me some advice. I would appreciate it. The truck does not overheat but creeps up in hot weather sitting in traffic.
JIM :lol: