Any Help Would Be Great

  • Thread starter Thread starter 79BRONCO4604SPD
  • Start date Start date
7

79BRONCO4604SPD

Guest
I have a 79 bronco with a 460 and a 4 speed. the 460 is .060 over with 625 afb and headman husslers backed with 31" glass packs sitting on 38's with a detroit locker in the rear and an air locker up front. trying to pass DEQ but fails every thing including decibles, nox.....ect.

Any help would be great
 
I'm not really sure what DEQ is but I'm assuming it's emissions of some sort. The only way I've been able to pass is to lean it way out for the test or find a "good buddy" to do the test. As for the noise get some good turbo mufflers. B)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top