Antique Licensing

challenger6pak

New Member
Hey, does anyone know the rules for antique licensing in Misssouri? My bronco is a 67 and it will definetly be classified as low mileage.

What other restrictions are there?
How much is it?
How long are the plates good for?
Any information would be great.

thanks,
matt
 
Well I'm not sure about Misssouri but I do know here in Washington State we can buy collectors license plates if the vehicle is 30+ years. This costs around $70 if I remember right and its a one time purchase never to buy tabs again.
You will have to find out from your local DMV what the monthly or yearly milage is.
If you go over a certain milage or the cops see you driving all the time then you might get ticketed. I've never heard of this happening will all my friends with 66-77 Broncos. Its definately worth looking into so you don't have to buy tabs all the time. ;)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top