Another Az Guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dustin
  • Start date Start date
D

Dustin

Guest
yeah so I finally decided to register....been lurking a few times here and there

oh yeah I also build the sliders like you see on my rig, shoot me an email/pm if your interested. they will save your ass on the rocks everytime!

heres my rig for those that havent seen it on FSB
Raw%20Deal(8-14-04)%20009.jpg

DSC05543.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG
 
I guess I'll be the first person to welcome you to the zone as a fellow FSBer too.
 
Welcome, bro!!! That's a sweeet rig, looks like fun in the rocks!!! All we have here in S.TX is mud and 'skeeters', and the local beach. I have to come out to AZ one of these days. It looks far better than New Mexico.
 
Hey,
How's it goin,I'm from AZ also(Tucson) and I am new the BroncoZone too.
Where are those pics form looks pretty cool! Nice Bronco. @-)
 
yeah I saw your other post azbronco. a good site for you to check out is wheelingarizona.com. lots of tucson guys on there.

the first picture was taken on raw deal up on table mesa road north of phx. the rest are from the moab ut trip I just got back from. one is from moab rim trail and cliffhanger.
 
Welcome to Bzone! I also live here in Phx. When I get my rig up and going, your going to have to show me those hills! Take care and welcome.
 
anytime, I know lots of places to go around the phx area anywhere from mild to wild
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top