An Open Invitation

Bradt

New Member
In the hopes of getting some interest up for the gathering Walterm has proposed, here's an open invitation to you all. I'm in NE Georgia about 5 miles along I-85 from the SC border.

I go out scouting just about every weekend for a good day's exploration. I usually don't find much in the way of rough terrain, but I do end up on some nice dirt roads, and sometimes end up finding a nice remote camping spot or two. I have fun, and get to bump and bounce a little. I like the exploration mainly. The occassional mudhole or hill doesn't hurt either. :)

Last weekend I wound up on about a 15-20 mile dirt road, and found a national forest road along the way that leads to a great out of the way campsite. Pretty easy to get to in the Bronco, but i couldn't see myself trying it in a car.

If you want to come along, or know some places send me an email or PM here. If you guys do similar things, post them, and let's see if we can't get some group activities together!

Brad
 
I live in Augusta Ga. and I have a place that is damn hard to make it to the other side. Its only about 30-40 yards long but nasty red clay if anybody wants to come down and try I would be glad to go and get stuck with you. :D
 
Cool idea!!! I'm close to the Gulf of Mexico about 100 miles Southwest of Houston, TX. There is a 22 mile beach here at Matagorda,TX that is awesome to 4wheel on, and the fishin' ain't too bad either. Ktomek06 has a few pics in his gallery, too. WHen you guys North of here are freezing and want to get away, the beach is where it's at. It's in the 80's most winters until February.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top