Amazing F350

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobtail
  • Start date Start date
Where did you read it's a 2 stroke? Best I could find out was, it's a twin turbo'ed Cummins, pushing 7-800HP and 100 lb/ft, or some crazy shit like that
 
I heard it was a powerstroke......could be wrong.
 

Attachments

  • 1big79_6003.jpg
    1big79_6003.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 48
This sounds crazy but one of the guys who works at http://broncograveyard.com is friends with a friend of the guy who built it and said it was a 2 stroke. He said it was a very reliable source... It might not be a true 2 stroke but a hybrid 2 stroke cummings with twin turbos.
 
i have seen that before but everytime i see it i am impressed and shocked :o
 
I believe it was heavily sponsored by a dealership or something, I guess with an unlimited budget anything is possible :lol:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top