Alternator Wiring 1969 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter BroncoAlex
  • Start date Start date
B

BroncoAlex

Guest
Installing new Mean Green Alternator in 69 Bronco, NP435 trans, 302. The Alternator has a green wire (field) and a red or faded orange grommet. I have been told the stator (white) wire is not used. From the bronco wiring harness I have a Yellow and Black wire and an orange wire. My question is, which wires hook together and where do they connect to the voltage regulator. I had it hooked up and running but only getting 12.48 volts. I have tried a new alternator and voltage regulator with same results so I figure I am missing something on wiring it up right. Any help is appreciated. I'm not too keen on wiring and need a pretty simple explanation such as the yellow and black wire hook to the green wire etc. Thanks in advance.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top