Alright, Let's Get Formal Introductions Going

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
I'll start -

David, 31, Central Oregon, married 12 years, with 3 kids - 2 older girls, and a younger son... all offroaders in training. I have owned two 78 Broncos, and still own one of them. The first one rusted to death, and was stripped of it's goodies. The one I have actually belongs to the wife, but I drive it, work on it, modify it, so it's "mine"

I'm a student at a local college, for manufacturing technology, and sell bumpers, rock sliders, and other offroad accesories. "Bronco" has been generous enough to allow me to pimp my junk here on the site, so if there's anything I can do for you guys, I'll be making a $20 donation, for every order that comes thru here. If you're interested in knowing more, feel free to email me anytime, and I can give you a list of prices, options, and requirements

I upload all of my pictures in here http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=775
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top