Already lifted, needs lowered at bit

MatthewDef

New Member
Hey ya'll. I've got a dilemna on my hands and in my wallet. I bought a 1996 F-350 4x4 7.3 turbodiesel, reg cab, 8ft bed with an existing 12" lift, all springs. Great for a state that doesn't have a lift law. Unfortunately VA has 30" front and 31" rear max for gvw of 9000. I'm sitting at 31" or so in the front and 33" in the rear. I know I can fix the front with taking off the brackets and swapping them with stock brackets to achieve that. It's the rear that's going to give me hell. The angle of the springs are really tall. (I'm not down with all the lingo for springs) I need to find a way to get me back down to 31" or a lil less without breaking the bank.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top