allow me to introduce my self

1982beast

New Member
I am a technician I work on H/D trucks I have a 1982 bronco XLT I am planning on changing the engine witch is a 351w to a 460 that was in my 78 F-150 ext cab long bed TRUCK any thing that might help would be greatly apreciated thanks from beast
 
Beast1982, you might check out my thread on the Bronco Zone sister site for the 460 swap idid in the 84 Bronco. You'll need new motor mounts, like the ones made by L&L Products sold by Bronco Graveyard. Alot of 80-86 Bronco guys doing this swap also seem to need to either notch the engine crossmember for the oil filter, or go to a remote filter set-up. JSM84
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top