Air Cleaner

lukeyboy60

New Member
I was wondering if a edelbrock 14" air cleaner assy. will fit under the hood of my '69 bronco. I have a Holley 4bbl carb. and a three inch body lift. It looks like it will fit but i'm not sure. anyone know? Oh yeah, it is a 302 V8
 
The way I checked mine is to take a piece of cardboard and cut it the size of you're air cleaner tape it to the carb and shut the hood like normal, open the hood and see if it hit the cardboard.
 
If you have a 3" body lift it should fit just fine. If you can't tell if the cardboard hits, add some grease to the top of it so it marks the underside of the hood;if its touching.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top