Adding A Topic

Can I copy and paste from one forum to another, or do I have to retype all that mess?
I would say yes. I just did it with yours.
new rotors, how much different is it to change a rotor on a 4x4 than a 4x2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me and one of my friends changed the front rotors and pads on his 2wd f150 in about an hour, takin our time.

what do i gotta do different to change the rotor on a 4x4. with the hubs and all. never changed a rotor on a 4x4. just a 4x2.

i see the screws on the hub. if i take them will anything pop-fall-or shoot out.
never opened them up before.

i wanna get those vented rotors. cause i think mine are gettin way to hot.

my rims even heat up to the point where it hurts if u touch em, is this normal.

my pads look fine but i am changin them anyway.
__________________
1993 xlt Bronco - DaRk GreaN
KC daylighters - mounted on the front bumper
flowmaster 40 - exits out in front of rear wheel
ext. Breather lines, Front and Rear Diffs

Soon to get tires - 33"ers when money permits
And this is from FSB Forums. So you should be able to do it also.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top