Adding A Tach

  • Thread starter Thread starter mytoy
  • Start date Start date
M

mytoy

Guest
I am adding a tach to my 88 bronco with a 302EFI and a 3 speed atuo trans. I was wondering what the redline is on my rig. Any info will be helpfull. Thanks
 
most all small blocks redline between 5,000-5,500RPM's in stock form. so if it was me i'd set it around about those RPM's. hope this helps.
 
Factory redline is 6 I believe but if your motor is stock it will build the best power at about 45-4800 and only rev like hell to about 52-5500. Keep it around 4500 and it will be best and you dont have to even think about chunking a bottm end turning that slow. Give it hell, Fords like that.

James Sturgell <):)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top