ABS brake problem

96f1504x4

New Member
My ABS light is on. My truck has the rear diff sensor only, so I replaced.

I tried to reset the ABS light by disconnecting the battery. Didnt work.

How is the ABS light reset?

There is another problem. When the ABS light came on I was unable to shift from P into R,N,D or L
I thought the reason I couldnt do this was because my ABS light was on and The shifter was somehow disabled/locked-out.

One thing I did notice is that I got this problem after driving in the rain.

Im stumped....
 
Got a little more info since the last post. Unable to put the transmission in R,N,D,L might be the VSS Truck is a 96 so Im not sure if this yr/model even has one. Did replace the ABS however didnt fix the problem.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top