A Quick Note To You All

Bradt

New Member
Today was a good day for me. I got to go out and play a little in my Bronco. She's not the big mudder or crawler I see a lot of you guys have, but she still loves a good dirt bath now and again. I pushed the crap out of her at points today just to see how she'd hold up. Thanks to the work I've done and the help you guys have given me it's the first time in several years that I was able to get out there and not worry about mechanical problems. Just so you know, the Bronco held up great, even when the road ended all of a sudden and I almost wound up in the trees. :o

There's nothing like flying blind around a corner on a dirt road with the truck sideways. :)

Thanks guys. It's great to have such a wonderful community of people out there as resources to help me out. If you ever find yourself heading through NE Georgia, look me up and I'll buy you a beer. It's the least I can do.

Brad

PS there's still a lot to do, but it's nice to get this far.
 
That's what is great about a forum like this!!! Even a stock Bronco is a blast to drive offroad. And don't you fell less conscious about tearing something up than you would in a $60K Hummer??? I'll take you up on that offer of a beer if I'm ever in GA. Same goes for ya if you come to SE TX!!! :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top