A question about a bed swap

dethfat said:
I have 1976 F-100 and want to put a 1964 Bed on it. Will it work?
[snapback]16738[/snapback]​
anything is possible with a drill and or a cutting torch ha,ha. I think that ford changed allot on the mounting locations from year to year, I know that you'll have problems even trying to put a 73 on a 76, even though they look the same you sometimes need to relocate the mounting holes
 
jake_262 said:
anything is possible with a drill and or a cutting torch ha,ha. I think that ford changed allot on the mounting locations from year to year, I know that you'll have problems even trying to put a 73 on a 76, even though they look the same you sometimes need to relocate the mounting holes
[snapback]16744[/snapback]​
deully noted, thanks for the advice
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top