A Petition To Keep The Bronco A Truck...

  • Thread starter Thread starter pacodiablo
  • Start date Start date
P

pacodiablo

Guest
As most of you probably know, the next Bronco has gotten the green light for production. However, Ford still has not decided on a platform. There are three possibilities being considered: a Ranger based Bronco, an Escape based Bronco or an "Eco Sport" based Bronco. Obviously, the Escape and Eco Sport (a small car based SUV Ford sells in South America) are not suitable platforms for the next Bronco. Ford is still considering them though. I wrote a letter to Ford about the Bronco already, but I decided a petition with a couple thousand signatures would be more convincing. Unlike many other petitions on Petition Online, this one will actually be submitted to Ford by me.

To sign the petition, go here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/bronco/petition.html

It takes less than a minute to sign. Sure, Ford may ignore it, but I think it is worth trying.
 
I dont even want it ranger based, Im more full sized or nothing. Doenst need to be original just take the f150 as base again. Thats just my opinion at least
 
I signed it.
Have you spammed (spam, pink jello jiggly meat delicacy...mmmmm..) as many 4x4 and other forums as possible yet with this?
 
I have posted it on two Ranger sites, this site and another Bronco site. Someone else put it on FTE and a Bronco II site. If I find more sites to put it on I will. The more signatures, the more likely it is to give Ford a hint...at least that is what I am hoping.
 
i tired to sign it and it wouldnt let me, but then again i'm at school so maybe a filter or something wont let me. I'll try again when i get home. Good idea though.
 
I put the petition on a Bronco web site and a site in colorado check out the #############s wow. Maybe this will work :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
How about a petition to keep it as far away from the concept car version as possible?

I just looked at the 2004 concept photos online, and I think it's the ugliest thing since the H2. I'm so sick of these technogeek suv body styles. What happened to a truck looking like something that belonged outdoors?

brad

PS I was #701
 
im 1203.....with dodges powerwagon ford has somethin brewin now maybe they could offer some kind of real offroad package in the new bronco?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top