96 f150 I6 no spark

ohioseabee

New Member
My truck has no spark, I've replaced the dist. cranksensor, coil, the pcm, the starting solenoid, and i'm running out of things to replace, all the wiring tests fine. I'll get lucky and it'll start and run great, shut it off and let it cool down and it might be a couple weeks before it starts again.
 
[quote name='ohioseabee' post='21403' date='Oct 8 2009, 04:39 PM']My truck has no spark, I've replaced the dist. cranksensor, coil, the pcm, the starting solenoid, and i'm running out of things to replace, all the wiring tests fine. I'll get lucky and it'll start and run great, shut it off and let it cool down and it might be a couple weeks before it starts again.[/quote]

[quote name=TOMMY9494 date=12/12/09,149PM ']
I HAVE A 94 FORD F150 AND IT HAS A THING CALLED A ICM THAT COULD BE YOUR PROBLEM NAPA HAS A LITTLE DEVICE THAT TEST THEM AND IF IT IS NOT THAT YOU COULD HAVE A SHORT SOME WHERE IN YOU IGNITION CIRCUIT AND I WOULD ALSO SEE IF ELECTRICITY IS GETTING TO THE COIL(/QUOTE)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top