96 F 150

HUrider

New Member
I've got a 96 F 150 Eddie Bauer Supercab with 4in.lift, 31x10.5x15 tires, flowmaster exhaust, jba performance headers, k&n air filter, msd wires(spark) already on the vehicle. What I'm looking for is some simple upgrades to boost my 351 engine with EFI w/o breaking the bank. This is a daily driver for me and never goes off road that much. I like strong useable power and I do some towing at times. I would also welcome any suspension upgrades, the ifs set up sucks, steering help due to wandering like the wheel has to much play in it. I'm new to the truck mod but eager to try or pay a pro to do it for me. I'm in Conn. so if for anyone who knows a reputable shop please let me know. Thanks
 
I've got a 96 F 150 Eddie Bauer Supercab with 4in.lift, 31x10.5x15 tires, flowmaster exhaust, jba performance headers, k&n air filter, msd wires(spark) already on the vehicle. What I'm looking for is some simple upgrades to boost my 351 engine with EFI w/o breaking the bank. This is a daily driver for me and never goes off road that much. I like strong useable power and I do some towing at times. I would also welcome any suspension upgrades, the ifs set up sucks, steering help due to wandering like the wheel has to much play in it. I'm new to the truck mod but eager to try or pay a pro to do it for me. I'm in Conn. so if for anyone who knows a reputable shop please let me know. Thanks
dump the heavy clutch fan! I did made a huge diff. installed elc. from chry. new yorker fwd.(thats just how we do on the montain)used after market adjustable fan controler. Also added underdrive pulleys . dosnt make more horsepower,just loses less same thing! try throttle body spacer. I found a good gain for cheap! helix or airaid both good brands. from the montain. hillbilly
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top