BlackWidow95
New Member
Just joined and looking for some advice! I have a 1995 f150 that I ripped out the 300 and built a mid 80's windsor for and i am running the factory 5speed manual and 1356 transfer case. I also was able to run my stock starter from the 300 straight six. It has 8" suspension lift and 3" body lift. I usually use it for shows and now love to take it to Michigan's Silver Lake Sand Dunes. I want to remove my 5speed and install the C6. Didn't know what i would need to make the swap happen. I will just put a floor shifter in, so i can keep my steering column. Will i have to switch starters, cross members, both drive shafts, Headers?
Already have the C6
ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!
THANKS
Already have the C6
ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!
THANKS