95 Bronco Auto 4wd Wont Engage 4low

  • Thread starter Thread starter danimal
  • Start date Start date
D

danimal

Guest
Ive got a 1995 bronco 5.8L. for awhile, it has the following trouble:

Will engage into fwd High.

WOnt engage into fwd Low.

this model has automatic selection - ie. you press buttons on the dash to
engage the 4wd.

someone told me theres an electric motor that has burned out. im having difficulty believing this because it will engage into 4wdHi.

Looking for advice - and tips on how to remove and inpect this motor, on
the front transfer case.

also interested in whether there is a manual way to engage the 4wd in emergency.

thanks to all
 
Check out the "How-To" forum, there is a link to your t-case problem. Most likely the shift module, but you can check the motor, too. Post up if you get it fixxed or need more help.
 
I looked at the how to articles and found no articles regarding this topic. I was interested because I have the same problem with mine. I push my 4-LO button and the thing sits and blinks at me like, hell no we won't go! :(
 
I have this problem too HOWEVER I just had the motor replaced so I don't think thats my problem, my best guess is a wire is broken or something to that extent.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top