94F150-79BRONCO HYBRID

dirtysnatch1

New Member
I AM BUILDING A 94 F150 THAT I PULLED ALL THE RUNNING GEAR OUT OF. I JUST COMPLETLY REBUILT A 98 LINOLN MARK ROLLER 302 WITH A STEALTH INTAKE, CAM, AND HOLLEY 650. I HAVE A C-6 WITH A NP205 THAT ARE GOING BEHIND IT. THE REAR AXLE IS A 31-SPLINE 9" WITH 4.56'S AND A DETROIT. THE FRONT IS A 44 STRAIGHT WITH THE SAME. I LOWERED THE COIL TOWERS 2" AND BOUGHT 8" LIFT COIL SPRINGS, IT ALSO HAS A 3" BODY LIFT. MY FIRST QUESTION IS WILL I CLEAR 40X17 HAWGS ON 14 WIDES OR SHOULD I STAY WITH 38.5X15? MY SECOND QUESTION IS, HOW BAD ARE MY DRIVESHAFT ANGLES GOING TO BE, ARE THERE ANY TRICKS?
 
i would stick with the 38.5 not so much as clearance issues (you may have some) but the added stress on the current axles depending on your wheelin environment but you should be alright. you might want to upgrade to 4.88 gears if your not satisfied with the current gears. i think that you can purchase degreed blocks to help out with the driveline angle. hope this helps a little.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top