94 Ranger Unusual Starting Problem

cahoca

New Member
I have a 1994 Ford Ranger Pickup VIN 1FTCR10A0RUD50946 that has got me baffled. It most recently went through a major tune in hopes I would fix this too. What happens is that after driving for either a short time or long time (it does not make any difference) when I shut it off SOMETIMES it will not start up again. It clearly sounds like it is not firing at all during this time. If I let it sit for 5-10 minutes, it starts right up.

Most recently had the fuel relay switch replaced while at a mechanic, but no luck. The problem does not create any problems while I am driving and does not affect the idle at all either. Anyone had this problem?

Thanks

Chuck
 
sound like edis modual
"electronic distibuteur ing modual"
on lh fr corner of eng on upper rad suport on v6 4.0 L AND 3.OL ENGINE
on fr lower intake manefold on 2.3 l ENGINE
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top