For those of u that don't know they were built by Centurion untill the end of body style .
Heres a linl to a picture
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/pict/2203977089536464_1.jpg
This one was on eBay last week . Only 2-3 a week were made I'm told so they r rare.
Also there is a Bronco version of which seem to be more common.
I know of several (Not for sale ) truck in central PA .
Hope to find one to redo one of these days .
More info on em when I can find all info
Heres a linl to a picture
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/pict/2203977089536464_1.jpg
This one was on eBay last week . Only 2-3 a week were made I'm told so they r rare.
Also there is a Bronco version of which seem to be more common.
I know of several (Not for sale ) truck in central PA .
Hope to find one to redo one of these days .
More info on em when I can find all info