91 f150 water temp. gauge always low

microwavedbacon

New Member
After I drive the truck a while, not very hard or anything just for a while, the water temp. gauge never seems to go more than a needle's width above the C line... my heater also blows cold.

edit: i'm starting to think my water pump may not be up to par, the truck has 172k miles on it and i'm not 100% on any method to check a water pipe without taking it off and looking at the fins.

I suppose the best idea would be to go through the whole water cooling system on the truck and make sure everything is up to snuff, and if need be, replace those parts which need tending to.

edit:: I need a job.

edit::: And a pair of shoes, because I'm a hippie.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top