91 Bronco

windbornefun

New Member
Hey guys, I have a 91 eddie bauer edition 4x4 and it's been giving me problems recently. First, my check engine light goes off and on sometimes at normal speed for no reason and second is that whenever i gas it, it seems to run sluggish or bogs and doesn't have any power at all. I just replaced the oil and added Lucas heavy duty oil stabilizer. Third, I have a hard time starting it sometimes during cold start or even after i run it for awhile. i replace the selonoid and check the cables but still doing the same thing. Any idea on what's going on with my ride? Any help I could get is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.. :)>-
 
I have a 1990 Bronco and mine was doing the same thing. I replaced the spark plugs and it ran better for a while. Then it returned. It turned out that I needed a new O2 sensor. I also repaced the spark plugs again once I put the new sensor in. It is running better and has a lot more pick up.
clap.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top