90 F-150 Rear Disc Brake Conversion?

Bill CNC

New Member
Hello All,

I am new to the forum (great info BTW) and I was wondering if converting my 90 F-150 4.9L is possible?
Has anyone done this?
Is there a bolt on kit?
Can other parts from different years be used?

I know I will need to get a different master cylinder, is there anything else?

Thanks
Bill
 
Hello All,

I am new to the forum (great info BTW) and I was wondering if converting my 90 F-150 4.9L is possible?
Has anyone done this?
Is there a bolt on kit?
Can other parts from different years be used?

I know I will need to get a different master cylinder, is there anything else?

Thanks
Bill


yes there is a kit you can buy i have seen a couple of them out there i do know of one that you can find for sure its on broncograveyard.com

the only thing you need is new calipers with that kit and a proportioning valve if desired to adjust the amount of braking force applied to either front or rear brakes they tell you exactly what calipers you need with their kit and i think there only 12 dollars a peice and you need some brake lines which they have for you to buy also
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top