9" lift kits

Who makes a 9" lift.
Most of the reputable companies i.e. Rancho 4" only, Dick Cepek 4 or 6", Super lift 4" or 6" TUff Country 4" or 6" anything above a 6" your gonna open a can of worms.
Driveshaft lengths, pinion angles, pitman arm, just to name a few.
 
There is a company that makes an 8" lift for the Ford TTB. If you ask me, it would be a better idea to do a SAS w/ 9" of lift. You'll need longer drive shaft(s), longer brake lines and a dropped pitman arm.

I have 6" of lift on my truck right now. Its nice, but I have alignment issues I would rather not deal with. I want to do a SAS and 8-9".
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top