89 Bronco 86 F-250 Drivetrain

  • Thread starter Thread starter timberwolf1976
  • Start date Start date
T

timberwolf1976

Guest
I am taking the driveline out of an 86 F-250 460 C-6 Dana 60 rear, dana 50.5 front axle. How similar are the Dana 44 IFS fronts to the 50.5 fronts? Can I take the guts out of the 50.5 and just change A-arms and knuckles? I want to retain the coil spring front on the 89 Bronco. There is already a 6 inch lift on the bronco as well. Does anyone know what I should do?
 
D50 won't swap in - it's too wide. You SHOULD be able to use the axleshafts from it, as well as the knuckles-out, and swap those parts to your stock TTB D44, to get the 8-bolt pattern that matches the rear
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top