86 Bronco For Sale/trade For A Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeffe
  • Start date Start date
J

jeffe

Guest
just to let you all know I have an 86 bronco that I need to trade for a car or sell. I have a really long commute to my new job and I can't afford to keep gas in it. It has a new crate 302 and new tires. sensors, thermostat. It runs really well and has no problems. The front fender needs to be replaced (85 bucks at bronco graveyard). I need to do this soon before I have to live in the bronco for not paying my rent. I have posted it in the classifieds on here and I can e-mail anyone pics. Just let me know
[email protected]
thanks
jeff
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top