85 Bronco Ii Speaker Size

  • Thread starter Thread starter RPFlloyd
  • Start date Start date
R

RPFlloyd

Guest
Never knew there was a Bronco forum. Family has had one Bronce and now three Bronco IIs, I had an 89 Eddie Bauer II that got totaled...anyway, my mother just got a 1985 Bronco II for a winter vehicle. The stereo was an aftermarket POS that I ripped out and replaced with a JVC I had lying around for her. Well, her speakers are shitty too so I want to replace them for her. Does anyone here know the size of the front and rear. The fronts are in dash....just wondering if someone could let me know before I rip the old ones out to see.

Thanks

-Randy

1997 Ebony Satin Ford V8 SHO
 
I have a 1988 BII and my front speakers are 6inch and my rear ones are oblong 6inch high and 7inchs long if this will help you.
 
Thanks, I had a friend fo mine at Best Buy look up in his system and he got 5-1/4 front and 5x7 rear. Thanks again
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top