83' Bronco Rear Speakers

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheTank
  • Start date Start date
T

TheTank

Guest
Does an 83' Bronco have rear speakers? I thought they did but the guy whop had it before said it didnt. He took of the stock rear panels and put on wooden ones, i took one of them of and found what looks to be an shell of a speaker? So I just need to know if there were speakers in the back or not......
 
It depends on which radio came in the truck. Rear speaker wires were run under the aluminum scuff plate on the driver side with one pair going to the left side and one crossing over under the rug infront of the rear seat to the right side. If I looked hard in my garage, I might have a stock harness. However, it is just as easy to run your own wires.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Yea, im real good with electrical work, I just didnt know if it came with any wires run or speakers, thanks alot...
 
There are grills that go over the speakers on a stock inside rear panel. Ypu can see the grill just behind the front seat in the attached pixcture.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
if the 83 is the same interior as the 84 yeah it came with rear speakers size im not sure ?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top