80 Dash Board

  • Thread starter Thread starter scoonerray
  • Start date Start date
S

scoonerray

Guest
I've been looking all over the place for an 80 bronco dash board assebbly, I need the top and center piece. Does anybody know where I can find one?
 
here you go for the top and if you need door panels they have those to but as far as the center you may have to go to a junk yard or do what i am doing and mold one your self. anyway here is the site.

Dash tops.com
 
I believe that those pieces are tha same from 80 - 86. Junk yard, yes! By center piece do you mean the bezzel that covers the radio hole? If so, I have some of them. :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top