R
Rhett
Guest
^_^
Hello,
I've got a 79 Bronco with a very built 400 and C6, and a very slight overheating problem. My radiator is new, but just a factory 3 core. I need to upgrade to a 4 core. I've found quite a few, even a few cheaper ones on ebay, but I'm getting broke so I really need to find a used one. If anyone has a servicable 4 core that'll work on a 79 Bronc, and your willing to sell, please contact me.
Thanks!
Greg Bell
[email protected]
Hello,
I've got a 79 Bronco with a very built 400 and C6, and a very slight overheating problem. My radiator is new, but just a factory 3 core. I need to upgrade to a 4 core. I've found quite a few, even a few cheaper ones on ebay, but I'm getting broke so I really need to find a used one. If anyone has a servicable 4 core that'll work on a 79 Bronc, and your willing to sell, please contact me.
Thanks!
Greg Bell
[email protected]