79 ford F250 super cab

govikes54

New Member
Im attempting to restore my 79 super cab with a sliding rear window. The problem is I cant locate the weather stripping the sliding windows run in. If anyone knows where I can locate this please help.
 
I checked O no longer have the older style sliders (only 80ish up). Knew I should have got the ones out of the 70's truck I scraped last fall.
 
I have a 79 supercab 4x4 Ranger and I had the rear window replaced last year. my glass guy used a rear slider from i think a mid 90's and it is perfect. looks great and cost was very reasonable. if your just looking for the window rubber any auto glass shop can get it for you. Good Luck
 
Im attempting to restore my 79 super cab with a sliding rear window. The problem is I cant locate the weather stripping the sliding windows run in. If anyone knows where I can locate this please help.


hey calhoun--try this site if you haven't gotten one yet [topic="0"]http://www.dannoenterprises.com[/topic] I don't know why the hell the link won't work, but type it in the address bar and it will take you to the site
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top