79 F350 Lift Kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter rikibird
  • Start date Start date
R

rikibird

Guest
Hello all,
I'm new to this site and have a couple of questions. Seem to be one heck of a site for info.
I've got a 79 F350 with a fresh 400 motor with 4 barrel, K&N, etc. Been in the family since new and in great shape.

Anyone know of a quality set of headers which will fit this thing. I'd like to stay away from fenderwall exits.

Also, what about a lift kit, 4-6". I never see any advertised for the 79 F350.
 
Check out www.summitracing.com and www.jegs.com They both have headers for the 351m/400.

Most all solid axle lift makers has a kit for your truck. 4-6" is the most I see. since they don't make over a 6" lift unless there custom. www.skyjacker.com is one of theb many that does. The new lift companies really only do IFS trucks.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top