79 F250

unkelfester

New Member
have recently obtained 1 owner 79 F250 w/351 5.8 engine.4x4..3/4 ton 8 lug auto. w/air just needs paint. 51200 orig. miles... not a Ford man.. Is this truck worth it ?
 
unkelfester said:
have recently obtained 1 owner 79 F250 w/351 5.8 engine.4x4..3/4 ton 8 lug auto. w/air just needs paint. 51200 orig. miles... not a Ford man.. Is this truck worth it ?
[snapback]16732[/snapback]​
well you don't want it send me an email at [email protected] and we can work something out i need a good (FORD) 4x4. :D
 
just depends on if you like the old ford trucks, I agree with what nappydawg said ha,ha. but of all the years to get from 73-79 your getting the best looking and best mechanical. you have disc brakes in front, air conditioning, auto with a pretty up todate motor, they stopped making your engine in the late 90's, they stopped making the tranny in the late 80's, I beleive that most of the parts on your front dana 44hd were still on the late 90's ford one tons. so of all the years to own 79 is definately a great one to have, I have a 75 and its murder to find any parts out there for it, nothing is the same with any year after, plus no a/c
 
Well.. actually its worth nothing.. so you should just give it to me.. ha ha just kidding!

I agree with both nappydawg, and jake_262. It's all if you like ford trucks or not. Personally I have had my 1979 F-250 for about 2 months, and I love it. Couldn't be happier with anything else. They aren't to hard to find parts for, sometimes it's expensive. You just have to be willing to spend all the time and effort to make everything right.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top