79 F250 4X4 - VIN Info

jdehaven

New Member
Just purchased a 79 Ford F250 4x4 8ft bed - looking on internet to get spec definition of the VIN - need help. Also, need to know engine options with that year. VIN: F26SCEG2614. I need to go over the truck, make a list of what I need to repair - need engine specs, axle specs, etc...

Thanks
Jim
 
Just purchased a 79 Ford F250 4x4 8ft bed - looking on internet to get spec definition of the VIN - need help. Also, need to know engine options with that year. VIN: F26SCEG2614. I need to go over the truck, make a list of what I need to repair - need engine specs, axle specs, etc...

Thanks
Jim

http://73-79.com/vin_decoder.php

Vin decodes as a 1979 F250 4WD Pickup built at the Ontario Truck plant in March 1979 and powered by a 8 cyl 400 cid 2-bbl engine.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top