79 Chrome Wire mesh headlight stone guards

a1bummer

New Member
I just looking for a pair of chrome wire mesh headlight stone guards for my 78. It has the 79's light, bezels, etc. So I need the rectangle ones. Anybody know where to find them? I think JC Whitney used to have them. So did the Carquest in my hometown. Now I can't find the anywhere. I find the 7" round ones everywhere but when I ask they can't get the rectangle ones and don't know who makes them. Can anyone help?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 147
I just looking for a pair of chrome wire mesh headlight stone guards for my 78. It has the 79's light, bezels, etc. So I need the rectangle ones. Anybody know where to find them? I think JC Whitney used to have them. So did the Carquest in my hometown. Now I can't find the anywhere. I find the 7" round ones everywhere but when I ask they can't get the rectangle ones and don't know who makes them. Can anyone help?
I saw some on ebay 5 3/8"x7 3/4" they were black though, rally brand,dont know what your headlight measures,they also have chrome on their webstore also, the name of the store is Four A's Good Deals hope this helps out!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top