S sykes_joe New Member Feb 25, 2008 #1 I own a 1979 ford f-250 extended cab long bed with leaf springs in front and back. I'm looking for a company that makes a 2 to 4 inch lift with a complete kit and no blocks. If anyone knows of any please let me know.
I own a 1979 ford f-250 extended cab long bed with leaf springs in front and back. I'm looking for a company that makes a 2 to 4 inch lift with a complete kit and no blocks. If anyone knows of any please let me know.
H highboy73 FORDing thru life Feb 25, 2008 #2 http://roughcountry.com/ford_77-79_f250.asp. I used some leafs from a newer body style super duty and lifted my old truck 5 inches.
http://roughcountry.com/ford_77-79_f250.asp. I used some leafs from a newer body style super duty and lifted my old truck 5 inches.
D dirtyoffroad New Member Mar 1, 2008 #3 I just installed Superduty front springs on mine also,in the back I'm going with shackle flip
H highboy73 FORDing thru life Mar 3, 2008 #4 lol,I flipped mine in the rear also. Love the headers too.
D dirtyoffroad New Member Mar 3, 2008 #5 highboy73 said: lol,I flipped mine in the rear also. Love the headers too. Click to expand... I have all new crossover/high steer parts to do now,and need longer shocks,just primed steering parts today after work
highboy73 said: lol,I flipped mine in the rear also. Love the headers too. Click to expand... I have all new crossover/high steer parts to do now,and need longer shocks,just primed steering parts today after work