Hi from oz,
I have a duel wheel flat bed f250 (351c)with saddle tanks that I would like to replace with a single tank between the chasis rails. I'm in the process of converting to dual fuel and don't want to take up any bed space as I have a couple of motorbikes to fit on . I believe a bronco lpg tank will fit down the back between the chasis raills. I would also like to fit lockers where the old tanks were. hope you can help thanks in advance. j
I have a duel wheel flat bed f250 (351c)with saddle tanks that I would like to replace with a single tank between the chasis rails. I'm in the process of converting to dual fuel and don't want to take up any bed space as I have a couple of motorbikes to fit on . I believe a bronco lpg tank will fit down the back between the chasis raills. I would also like to fit lockers where the old tanks were. hope you can help thanks in advance. j